Saturday, April 9, 2022

Final Posts - Part 1

    So my project is basically done at this point. Every component is secured and has been uploaded to google drive or some other place where they are just waiting to be linked in another blog post. 

    I can't help but feel a little disappointed. I got the stuff done but I feel more like it was done for the sake of convenience or because it just became a school grade to me. What I think ended up happening was that I cared way too much at the beginning and tried to do too much which only ended up in me caring too little and creating a drop in quality as the project went on. 

    I did have a time where I absolutely hated the project but I'm mostly passed that now. Personally I think the editing is better than the aspects of the film from when I was shooting like the shot composition, blocking, and cinematography. The script was also stronger in my head which is something to note, I have to remember that the people reading it are not me and don't have what I have in my head reading it.

    The social media page I am indifferent to. I think some of the posts are pretty good and other are just whatever. There is not too much to it so there isn't really a lot for me to say. I struggled sometimes with figuring out what to post but that was the only slight issue I had from time to time, I just to be more consistent with other possible projects in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Posts - Part 3

     For this stuff I actually kind of like the postcard, even though it is simple I feel it fits with the general vibe of the short film, a...