Sunday, April 10, 2022

Final Posts - Part 3

     For this stuff I actually kind of like the postcard, even though it is simple I feel it fits with the general vibe of the short film, as possibly inconsistent as it may be, and I found I font that I think works perfectly and almost feels like its referencing The Godfather; appropriate for my piece. The short I don't feel as strongly about the short film but its not incompetent or anything, the short film has some parts that I think are pretty decent and others that are no where near the same level, providing an overall competent experience in general. The social media page is alright, there isn't anything outstanding about it but it gets the job done. Everything is based around the genres and concept of the short film, it is a neo noir comedy about two people, one trying to connect with the other while they go clean a body for some unknown person, the comedy partially coming from the self aware nature of one of the characters.

Here is the link to the short film and the postcard. 

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1HJTrb5s7rcDLvbfCtQMJ-mxoCQgZfepN?usp=sharing

_neonoircomedy_ on Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Posts - Part 3

     For this stuff I actually kind of like the postcard, even though it is simple I feel it fits with the general vibe of the short film, a...