Friday, March 5, 2021

Portfolio Project First Reflection: Key Moments

     I took a bit of today to look at my outline for my opening again. This majority of this week so far was spent studying for the SAT and yesterday was focused on catching up on homework which is why this is my first day working on the project. I realized the key moments in the opening are the asking of the assassination, the moment it occurs, and the family's reaction to it.

    I looked at each one of the moments by the angle of the story first to see if they worked or not. For me it was did not take long to figure out, they all worked fine in my opinion. I then tried to see how they should be shot since they can carry a lot of weight depending on what shots are decided on.

    Lastly, I looked at the time in the opening since I only have two minutes, I obviously do not want to take up too much time in the opening or too little since they are key moments.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Posts - Part 3

     For this stuff I actually kind of like the postcard, even though it is simple I feel it fits with the general vibe of the short film, a...