Sunday, March 7, 2021

Portfolio Project First Reflection: Production Process

     This week, unfortunately due to my work schedule, I was unable to actually film anything today. I work as a busser at a restaurant which is why I have to work for so long when called. I was called in both Saturday and Sunday which is why I didn't get anything done. I realized this on Friday which is why I decided to simply look at my outline for my opening. I also tried to do a pre-visualization. This is something mainly used for filming action but I just did it for a few shots to see whether they would actually hold up, in camera rather than in my head or in the quick sketch. That was the only thing I was able to get done this weekend in terms of production.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Posts - Part 3

     For this stuff I actually kind of like the postcard, even though it is simple I feel it fits with the general vibe of the short film, a...