Sunday, March 28, 2021

Portfolio Project Fourth Reflection: Editing Softwares

     The editing software I used I have used since seventh grade, Adobe Premiere Pro, on top of having used it for a long time it also is one that I now know a lot about and I am extremely comfortable with it. That's why I am using this and have been using it for a while. I use the student discount so I also use other products like After Effects but for this project I doubt that software or any other program would be necessary to finish it. After Effects I mainly use for special effects and those aren't in this scene at all, even small visual changes like black bars I would be able to do in Premiere, this is another reason why I am doing it here, it'll get the editing process done the fastest.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Posts - Part 3

     For this stuff I actually kind of like the postcard, even though it is simple I feel it fits with the general vibe of the short film, a...