Thursday, March 31, 2022

Nah Bruh - Part 1

     Update Post

So I have done a few things for the project. I have edited a second draft for the project and cut done a lot of the scene in the car. As I suspected a lot of the jokes and stuff were cut and the outburst that happens in the scene feels like it comes out of nowhere. 

    I also went back into the script and rewrote it while also shortening it. I am realizing now that some of the jokes are going to gone again but its fine at this point because the main joke still remains in the project. I am also seeing now that it is going to be very disjointed in the final cut because of how fast it goes through the events.

    Last update with the music. It has all been written so that is a relief. That is something I can still look forward to, they just need to record it and send and it is all good after that. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Posts - Part 3

     For this stuff I actually kind of like the postcard, even though it is simple I feel it fits with the general vibe of the short film, a...