Saturday, April 2, 2022

Nah Bruh - Part 2

    I have my idea for the card and poster now. While I was going over the script and edit today for the film I invited one of the actors over to my house because I obviously needed a picture for the card so we ended up with this.

Ignoring the Star Wars poster in the background I think this is pretty representative of the film at least in terms of the characters. The character in the front is the one that does a majority of the talking while the other barely does and is more morally gray, hence the face being blocked out a bit. I also plan to fade the picture into black to continue with the whole black and white thing from classic noirs.
    On the front of the thing in combination with this picture I plan to just put the title. I plan to then put all of the information of the project of the back of the card.
    I think it is a pretty good idea and hopefully it will develop over the week and maybe I'll find something else to add onto the card.
    Also I am not sure if this will work for the poster but we will see.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Posts - Part 3

     For this stuff I actually kind of like the postcard, even though it is simple I feel it fits with the general vibe of the short film, a...